Monday, September 22, 2008

Bachelorette Party!

I've been wanting to post some pictures from the Bachelorette Party, but I was waiting for some of my friends to post pictures so I'd have more than 10 to post! But those girls must be as busy as I am because they haven't posted any. So this is what we got so far!
I had such a good time! We went to the Cheesecake Factory, Got our Nails done, went shopping for dresses, got ready at my place and then went to the Wine Bar and then to the Alley Cat! 2 completely different ends of the spectrum! They were both a lot of fun! Not sure that all of the Alley Cat Patrons were all that excited to have a Bachelorette Party there...but the bartender and Louie sure didn't mind!! I don't have any pictures of those 2...maybe later!

Not real sure what I was explaining here!
All of the girls who were at the Cheesecake Factory...minus Karen who was taking the picture!
I was sooooo ready for the Cheesecake portion of the afternoon!

At the salon getting our nails done!

Robyn getting her pedicure! Notice the little paper cup...they let us bring in some wine and drink it! Too bad we didn't know that before hand! We would've gotten champagne glasses...or not!

This is Karen getting her pedicure!! She's so excited!

Me and Mandy relaxing! That was the fastest pedicure EVER!! But Man was not too happy that they didn't do it the right way!

So...a couple of the girls wanted to go to the liquor store right next door. They decided I needed 2 little shooters! From the next few pictures you will see why one of the shooters is in Josh's car...UNOPENED!

Thinking about drinking the rest of it! BLECK! Vodka!

And the result of drinking the rest! BLECK! Vodka!Out at the Wine Bar! This place ROCKED!

Me and my Maid of Honor, Courtney!


Robyn and Sarah having a good time at the Wine Bar!


Rachel and Courtney!

2 "Brides to Be" Me and Karen at the Wine Bar!

Karen loves me!! The 1st night Josh and I actually hung out we stayed at Kyle's and the air matress contained Josh, me and Karen! We all 3 slept together that night!! It was a GOOOOOOOD night ;)

Ah...the Alley Cat! My 1st time there! Great times were had by all!

Back together again...causin trouble and running around! I did a little more stumbling than running though! Wouldn't have made it to the car without ya Rach!!

I was hoping I wasn't going to need to go tanning before the wedding, but after seeing these pictures I realize that I probably can't get away with it! Drat!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on your wedding! I was excited to see Melissa had some pictures posted on her blog!

    ReplyDelete

Daisypath Anniversary tickers