Friday, June 11, 2010

The weekend is here!!

I am so happy it's the weekend! I feel like I need a vacation in order to refresh. I won't be getting one for a while, so I will need to figure something else out.

So...boys are funny. I'm sure many of you know this already. I just asked my hubby when he last washed a load of jeans (mind you he wears jeans daily and only has 4 pair). He hasn't done a load of jeans in about 4 weeks. He does, however, put them in the dryer with a Downey sheet. I think he forgets he is no longer a bachelor :) That's ok, I still love him...dirty jeans and all.

We are heading home for a wedding this weekend. My cousin, Chad, is getting married to his sweetheart! Yay! I am excited to spend time with my family...especially Mom, Jessica, Lindsey and Camryn!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Daisypath Anniversary tickers