Wednesday, October 24, 2012

She has a lot to say!

I know I always have way too much time in between posts, and they are always about what Aurora is up to now...but I'm busy enjoying what she is up to!  And sometimes remember to document!

Words/Phrases she can say:
  • Is it (Where is it?)
  • Sthat (What's that?)
  • Mamaw (Just said this yesterday)
  • Fish
  • Wash
  • Momma
  • Dadda
  • Bye Bye
  • Baby
  • Pumpkin (Kind of)
  • Weeeeee
  • Duck
  • Turtle
  • No
  • More
  • All done
  • Up
  • Puppy
  • Book
  • Ball
  • Hi
That's all I can think of right now.  I feel like there's more...I'll have to add as I hear her say them!

Sounds she can make:
  • Growling (Bear, dinosaur, lion)
  • Hee (Horse)
  • Woof Woof
  • Meow
  • Moo
  • Honk Honk (Just started this week for a goose)
  • Quack
  • Bah (Just started this week)
  • Tried Ribbit...working on that one :)
  • Licks her lips for Giraffe
  • AaaAaa (Peacock)
  • Choo Choo
Once again, that's all I can think of for now!

She loves music!  Her favorite song to dance to is Pontoon by Little Big Town.  She knows it's that song from the 1st note played!

There's not a whole lot else going on with us.  Just working and playing.  We love our new house and are just enjoying life!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Daisypath Anniversary tickers