Monday, July 28, 2008

Playing Catch Up!

So we're almost through July and let me tell you...it has been CRAZY!! Wedding stuff has been keeping us busy! Not just my wedding stuff, but we still have 2 more weddings to attend before our's gets here! And with that comes Bridal Showers and Bachelorette Parties...mine and the other 2!! On top of that, I have to work as many weekends as possible because there are going to be A LOT in the next few months that I can't work! ARGH!! And it doesn't help that our Director/Boss switched companies, leaving just myself and Tara to man the office.

Anyway, so we have 75 days left! EEK!! I think I'm getting to the point that Josh has been at for like 3 months now! Is it time for this wedding yet??? I'm ready to get this things going!! There still seems like there's so much to do! Mom should be getting the invitations ordered in the next day or so, so I can start addressing those. Still have to come up with a center piece idea...NOT EXPENSIVE!! I had this cute one that we were renting, but it turned out to be a little more than we need to spend. Actually, everything seems to be a little more than we need to spend! And I still need to get the programs put together, but we can't do that until Father gives us the book so we can pick out songs and readings. And I thought he would give that to us when were finished meeting with him, but that may not be for a while! ARGH! AND the dress place said the bridesmaid dresses wouldn't be in until Mid-September. Do they know that my wedding it October 11th?!?!?!?!? If they aren't in by the beginning of September, there's going to be some issues!!

Other than that, everything's great! My bridal shower is in 2 weekends and I can't wait to see everyone! Things just keep coming!

Josh is doing well at work. He should be getting a position title name change sometime in the near future, which will make him a Process Engineer! YAY!! Otherwise he's just busy trying to keep me calm and not stressed! He does a great job at that! We got to stay in Indy this past weekend and that was nice! But the next 2 weekends we're out of town and busy for like the next 8 weekends...whether it be here in Indy or somewhere else throughout the state! EEK! AND...Josh's sister IS DEFINITELY coming for my bridal shower! We're both so excited!! YAY!!

Ok, that's all for now!

1 comment:

  1. Got to read the blog today for the first time. Nice little read. Its pretty obvious that I have much more time on my hands than you do (based on the wasted time blogging).

    Stay focused and stay relaxed. Things have a way of working themselves out, they just do.

    One question, are we done scraping the house yet? After all, the wedding is upon us.

    ReplyDelete

Daisypath Anniversary tickers