Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Starting a little EARLY...

So I've been wanting to start a blog on here for a while, but was going to wait until I had the family thing going...and by that I mean married! Since that's still 101 days away, I've decided to start it now!

Right now were in the middle of wedding planning...or maybe we're a little more towards the end! All the big stuff is taken care of and now it's just the little details mostly. I'm trying to get the guest list finalized and need to finish getting the rest of the addresses from Mom and Josh. July is going to be a busy month of trying to start on the finishing touches. I know Josh is ready for all this to be done and over with! He just wants to get to the married part! He wants it to be the day after the wedding so he can relax and be done hearing about all the wedding stuff! Poor boy, he still has a little ways to go!

Work is going well for both Josh and me! We're both pretty busy and enjoy what we're doing! I am excited about the 4th of July and glad tomorrow is the last day of the work week this week! I can't wait to go eat all the good food and play all of the fun games!

Have a great 4th and be safe!

2 comments:

  1. I just showed Ryan your guys' blog and he started laughing and said that was the best title, "Wonderful World of Wisby", that he could not of thought of anything better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahaha! Thanks! I've been thinking about the title for a long time...and by long time I mean like a month or so. But today I just decided to start the blog and that just popped in my head!

    ReplyDelete

Daisypath Anniversary tickers