Thursday, July 3, 2008

A little bit of everything...

It's almost time to get out of here! I'm excited for that, but I don't want to go mess with the traffic! I have such road rage! Good thing I'm a calm person and I only do the yelling in my car so that no one hears me! I may have to have Josh drive down to Mom's tonight. I'll be flustered enough just trying to get home from work!

That's something I need to work on...by the time I get home, I'm so frustrated from the traffic that I forgot that I was excited to get home and have Josh come over! And by the time he gets over to the condo he's ready to be in my face kissing me and giving me attention...which I LOVE! I just need to calm down from the drive because being aggravated from that and then having Josh immediately in my face is a bad combination! By the time I calm down from the drive and am ready for the attention, he's ready to relax and not pay as much attention to me! Stinkin!

Anyway, so we're heading down to Mom's tonight to help with some cooking for the 4th. We will definitely be doing some scraping while we're down there. Mom has 2 sides of the house to scrape and paint BEFORE the wedding! ARGH! For some reason we're doing the easy, not so visible side 1st...my brother's good idea. Anyway, Josh will be a pro at scraping and painting by the time the wedding comes!

I can't wait to play softball and eat all the good food tomorrow! It's supposed to rain, but I hope not during our softball game! It rained last year but not until it was dark and time for fireworks...but the fireworks must go on and they did! So I'm sure they will again this year!

100 days until the wedding! Tomorrow we will be down in the double digits...WOOHOO!!!

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daisypath Anniversary tickers