Friday, January 30, 2009

One full night...

I went one full night of not yelling at Josh! I came close and he could see it, but I didn't do it! I was very proud of myself! I was also very proud of the fact that he took his wet, snowy shoes off at the door! I guess he does listen to me, I just have to not get so frustrated if it doesn't go my way always!

Side note: I believe I have differenty personalities throughout the day. This morning Josh was off and I had to go to work early so we woke up around the same time. When I was getting ready and he had just gotten out of the shower, we were talking and I was laughing. All the sudden he said, "There you are! I haven't seen you for like 3 weeks." And then he said I should wake up early with him more often! As much fun as it was...I do not see myself waking up at 5:30 am when I don't have to be to work until 9:00 am. But I definitely have a completely different attitude. I used to be the same way with my 1st job and I was at home with Mom. There were a few times that she'd meet me for lunch and she noticed that I was more willing to talk and be in a good mood than when I came home after work. Now I have to figure out how to channel that morning/afternoon person in the evening, when I get home!

Anyway, we're going out tonight with some friends for Devour Downtown. Hi-end restaurants have a special menu for $30/person. You get an appetizer, entree and desert. It's a good time!

Josh's birthday is SuperBowl Sunday! He is so excited! Yay birthdays and Yay SuperBowl!

1 comment:

  1. Oh Girl!! Our husbands are the same...and so are we.

    My mood is all over the place as well. :)

    ReplyDelete

Daisypath Anniversary tickers