Tuesday, February 17, 2009

My husband is a schmooze!!!

So for Valentine's Day, we weren't really planning on doing anything big. We've been trying to conserve money and such. And seeing as howwe got married in October, went to WY in November, then came Christmas, my mom's birthday(12/27), my brother's birthday(1/7), Josh's mom's birthday(1/7), my birthday(1/16), Josh's birthday(2/1) and Josh's sister's birthday(2/11) all between Christmas and Valentine's day, we were done!!!!!!! Well, Josh in the same mindset that he had for Christmas, did not want to have his 1st Valentine's day with his wife and not do something special for it!! So he tried to be sneaky and went to the store in the morning and brought back another Orchid plant! He said he thought it would match the one he got me for my birthday. It is a gorgeous white orchid plant! It is very complimentary of my beautiful purple orchid plant that he gave me for my birthday! And last May he gave me a pretty orange Sunburst plant for taking care of him! It came back to life all on its own! I think he secretly wants me to start a Greenhouse! Minus Swiss Cheese plant vines! He's not a big fan of those! *Side bar...I really love using exclamation points!!! I rarely use periods* Anyway, we really didn't do anything all day long on V-Day. I've become quite the bum lately! I'm hoping this phase will soon pass. Josh went to the grocery store to grab some steaks for dinner. He had given me the option of getting all dressed up, because he knows I LOVE to dress up, and go out to eat or stay home and have a candlelit dinner! I chose the latter!!! He bought some DELICIOUS prime rib and we made dinner! We then both dressed up and our fanciest outfits and had a beautiful candlelit dinner at home! After dinner he played our wedding song and we danced to it in the living room! It was the BEST Valentine's day EVER!! Josh is so cute and such a SCHMOOZE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daisypath Anniversary tickers