Thursday, February 19, 2009

Another Old One!

May 9, 2008
Just when I thought the romance was lost...So I’ve been kind of grumpy the past few days because I have not been able to see much of Josh and when I have he’s been sick. I also knew I wasn’t going to get to see him much this weekend because we were splitting up for Mother’s Day. Just this once…. Anyway, I had to work late tonight and I called Josh on my way home to tell him to meet me. Just when I was about to call to see where he was, because it was taking longer than it should have, he rings the doorbell. I go to the door ready to ask what took him so long and he has this cute flowering plant in his hand with a card! My little schmoozer!!! The card said how amazing I was because I took care of him when he was sick and he wanted to get me something to show how much it meant to him that I took care of him. It’s a gorgeous plant with beautiful bright orange blossoms!! I’ll take pictures later! He’s such a schmoozer! That’s why I love him. He said he would always do that type of stuff for me and that he was just getting warmed up!

2 comments:

  1. Can he teach this to Joe? haha Thanks for the old school blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha!! We definitely have some things that WE want our husbands to teach one another!

    ReplyDelete

Daisypath Anniversary tickers