Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Way too long!!

Ok, so I have been HORRIBLE at blogging! I think it stems from the fact that I can't do it at work anymore :) I shouldn't have been doing it there anyway, but I don't want to sit at the computer to write something at night when I've been at the computer ALL day! But I will definitely try to do better!

There's not been a whole lot going in our life except the normal travel here and there to see family and then our WONDERFUL "Honeymoon" to Alaska! I'll try to go into more detail later about Alaska, and include some pictures. But it was absolutely gorgeous and I would definitely recommend it to anyone! WE had so much fun!

Ok, so I will try to do better at this and will post pictures soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daisypath Anniversary tickers