Wednesday, June 23, 2010

More SYTYCD

Did I mention that I love SYTYCD?!?! I didn't get to see everything tonight but these dancers are so good!! So far my absolute favorite is Kent Boyd. Every time he performs, talks, whatever I am smiling and laughing the whole time! He is just so much fun to watch!

On tonight's show, I really liked Jose Ruiz's performance. He had that same spark this performance that Kent had! It made me smile the whole time! That's why the judges love him.

Goodness...I was going to start to say who else I liked, but there isn't really anyone I don't like! I just really enjoy watching these people dance! They are so exciting!

I did feel a little bad for Travis, one of the choreographers. He was supposed to create a jazz routine, but it wound up being more of a contemporary one. Nigel made sure he knew that. I thought that was interesting, but pretty much agreed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daisypath Anniversary tickers