Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Since I've been married...

  • I'm not sure I've had a full, good night's sleep (Will I ever or does that only get worse when kids get involved?)
  • I've gained way too much weight!
  • I've realized how anal I truly am
  • I realize now, more than ever, how important it is to rinse dishes if you don't wash them right away
  • I've discovered that boys are gross (Even though I really love him)
  • I know the buttons to push and not to push...and sometimes I push the ones I shouldn't, just because :)
  • I've never felt more secure and confident (Mr. Wisby is there even if I screw up)

We've been married nearly 2 years and I LOVE IT!! I couldn't have asked for a better partner in all things! I am very blessed that the Lord picked him to be mine and me his! I sure do love my husband! I can't wait to see what the future brings!

*Side Bar* Hubs would just roll his eyes if he saw this. He usually does after asking what I'm blogging about :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daisypath Anniversary tickers