Monday, June 28, 2010

More waiting...

If nothing else, the Lord is teaching me patience. I swear I have not been praying for it! If anyone out there has been praying for patience for me, please stop! =)

So, I had to wait until my period started to figure out when to take the clomid. Well, period started Saturday. You would think that would be a good thing. Weeeeeeeeeeell...you have to start taking the clomid on day 5 of your cycle. So, starting Saturday, that means I have to start taking it Wednesday. Well, just to be sure we're not missing any steps, hubby needed to get checked. We got the information in the mail on Thursday, he called them on Friday to make the appointment for Monday (today). It takes 3-5 days to get the results back. Both Josh and I have spoken to both locations to see if there was anyway to "Rush order" the results. Of course, that was a no go. So...if we're lucky, we will get the results back on Wednesday. Josh has pointed out, several times, that nothing comes easily for Wisby's. Well, since I am now a Wisby, I suspect that the results will come in to us on Thursday! Which is one day too late! That means we have to wait until next month to start. I know, I shouldn't be in such a rush, and should be patient. But dog gone it!! I've been waiting for this step for quite some time.

Apparently PCOS is hereditary, or can be. Well, my mom had it and now, so do I. My mom had me just fine, but she had to take clomid to get my brother. I am hopeful the clomid will work and am ready to take it! Just have to wait and see I suppose!

I'll let you know when the results come in!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daisypath Anniversary tickers