Sunday, June 6, 2010

Senseless Ramblings

I'm ready for a house. The condo is nice, but I'd really like to have a yard, a porch, some place to sit outside and relax in the sun. We drive around and see these beautiful places. I'm just ready to go and be in a place of our own. "In due time", says the hubby. :)

We spent a fantastic day with Camryn and Jessica yesterday. It was fun to watch Camryn play in the pool for the 1st time. She's so stinkin cute!! It was good to see them. I'm glad I got to hang out with Jessica too! I wish we lived closer so that we could hang out like we did before. Family living far away is tough. I know they're not crazy far away, at least not all of them. But if they were closer we wouldn't have to be gone all of the time! It's really nice to be home on the weekends, but I feel like we don't do anything when we are. Which is understandable since we are gone so much. I want to do things, but I also want to relax. But relaxing consists of me staying inside all day, due to my lack of motivation...and then I get bummed because I wasted the weekend. Seems like a never ending cycle. AND I wind up getting a headache from sitting in front of the computer and TV all day. Too much complaining!

Also, I feel stuck. Stuck in one spot right now. I remember having this feeling before. I think it was after I graduated from Purdue. I did what I was supposed to do, go to school, get a good job and make lots of money...or at least some money. Then I was stuck after that, I didn't know what to do next. Finidng the right guy was high on my list and that eventually came. That's perfect. I feel like I'm in a funk though. Get up, go to work, come home, eat, watch TV, go to bed and repeat. Now I'm ready for the next step, but that step isn't coming so easily. We'll just keep trying. I sometimes wonder how I'll handle that next step anyway. I mean, I am definitely ready and have been for a long time. I just hope I'm good at it and not lazy about it. I want to do fun stuff. I want to be a fun mom. Maybe that's why I haven't been given the opportunity yet...I need to get out of my funk 1st. I need to stop moping and do something about it. Definitely need to work on that.

Maybe I need a hobby.

1 comment:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers