Monday, June 7, 2010

2 in 2 days!

Holy cow! I'm posting again.

So I've discovered that the side mirror on the car is not the most flattering mirror. Go figure! When Josh and I go for drives, I'm definitely looking in it too much. And usually I can see my frown lines, laugh lines and "surprised" lines. The other day I looked over at Josh and there's nothing. No lines. I asked why he had no wrinkles and he said it was because he doesn't frown as much as me! Now, that may be true; however, he didn't have any laugh lines or "surprised" lines either! Come on now, no lines anywhere? Fine, you just keep your perfect skin buddy! I mean, I get to look at it every day so I should stop complaining. I don't see my lines as much as he sees my lines. I think I just added a few more smile lines :)

Today is an absolutely beautiful day! I am ready to play outside! Soon, I hope.

Now, onto what a student did...I sent out a job lead and told a little about the position in the email. I said, "If you're interested, please reply and attach your resume". People have finally started to grasp that concept! Well, I get a call from the employer, after sending about 5 resumes to him. He asked if I was sending people who had expressed interest or just people who might match the position. For this particular one, I was only sending people who had expressed interest. He said that he called one of the guys and the guy acted as if he knew nothing about it. He didn't know what the employer was talking about and I guess made it sound like he didn't know he had applied. Regardless...if an employer is coming up to you to talk to you about a position in your field, do you really want to tell him you have no idea what he's talking about? You've received plenty of emails/job leads from me, so why wouldn't you just start talking to him about it instead of acting like you know nothing about it. Oh well, apparently you didn't want the take advantage of that opportunity!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daisypath Anniversary tickers