Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Wedding Stuff...

Ok, so I am addicted to wedding stuff! I think I always have been a little bit, but I'm a little obsessed. Not that I buy it or anything, but I truly enjoy looking at people's wedding pictures. All brides are soooo pretty! It's fun to look at and see all the ideas that people have. And I love love love wedding dresses! Funny thing, I only tried on 1 wedding dress and that's the one I wore for my wedding! It probably was the best idea though, because if I tried on too many I really wouldn't know which to pick.

I also love "Say Yes to the Dress". Josh get so aggravated that I still watch it. He tells me that our wedding is over and doesn't understand why I'm still addicted. I can't explain it. It's just fun to see the girls find "THE" dress!

Speaking of weddings, my cousin Chad is getting married on Saturday! I'm so excited for them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daisypath Anniversary tickers