Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Results

So the results came in last Friday. I haven't really felt like writing about them, but I suppose I should. They came back abnormal. Not sure exactly what that means, since all we can do is guess what the results mean at this time. We have an idea, but we don't know what comes next. We have an appointment with another doctor to figure out the results, but that isn't until mid August. That is the earliest we can get in. So, right now we're just waiting...again.

All on His time, and He likes to make that perfectly clear to me! =) But in the meantime, he may be opening some other doors. I have applied for the Director position at work. I am completely nervous and excited about it! We'll see how that goes!

I hope everyone had a good 4th!

1 comment:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers