Wednesday, July 21, 2010

It's been crazy busy!

Wow! I have not had any time for anything lately!! Things have been absolutely crazy! I have been so unbelieveably busy at work. We just hired a new person and he is fantastic! I am doing the best I can to get him up to speed and he is all over it! I see good things happening.

No new news on baby making. We see a doctor in a little less than a month to see what some next steps are.

I'm trying to decide if I am ready for a promotion. I can do it, but I am unsure if I am ready for the stress when we have the baby difficulty. I will have so much resentment toward my company if something happens. And we all know stress causes issues. I am still praying about that and trying to figure out which way God wants me to go.

Logan is getting married this weekend! I can't wait to celebrate with them! It will be great! Love you chicadee!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daisypath Anniversary tickers