Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Catch up...

So...Josh was gone for 8 days visiting family out in Wyoming.  I had to stay back to work, so I missed out on playing with the family.  On the bright side, Josh gets to see his sister twice this year!  Anyway, he's back and I'm so happy about that!  Although, I'm trying to figure out how to sleep with his whistling again =).

On the baby making front...we did go back to the doctor today.  Good news...Josh is fine!  All his tests came back great!  Even the one that caused us to do these additional tests!  Apparently it's all about timing!  But...trying to time him with me is going to be tough!  As my mom said, "It makes you wonder how accidents happen."  As I say...the Lord is definitely teaching me patience!

The next step is the fertility doctor.  This will help us figure out how aggressive to be.  Hopefully we'll be able to get some answers on what we should do.  I need to know the odds for all of the options.  If we go the least aggressive route, how long will that take and will it actually work, or is there a 5% chance it will??  If we go the medium route, how much more of a chance is there that will work better than the 1st.  Hopefully we'll know something a little more by next week!

Right now...definitely enjoying spending time with hubby!!  He's busy watching Dazed and Confused right now.  Of course this is a movie that he'd love! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daisypath Anniversary tickers