Thursday, October 7, 2010

Almost 2 Years...

Josh is on a long road trip.  He drove down to Tennessee this afternoon and turned right back around to drive up here.  He's gonna be sleepy, but it's nice that we can do things like this.  He can call me up in the morning and tell me he's going to Tennessee, I can call him up and tell him I'm heading to DC.  Not that we really ever get to do this, but it's nice that we were able to this time. 

It will be our 2 year anniversary in a few days.  Almost 2 years ago, I had the time of my life!  I'm married to a fantastic man who has made life interesting ever since I've met him!  And I swear he is a comedian! =)

Things that my husband has done for me over the past 2 years of marriage:
  • You are the funniest person I know
  • You don't like to see me sad or cry and do everything you can to make me smile
  • You always give me a "bite" even when I know you don't want to
  • You almost always save the last bite for me, unless you "forget"
  • You forget things, or don't pay attention...A LOT =)
  • I enjoy just being with you...I enjoy just being, with you
  • You listen to me and usually take into consideration the "suggestions" that I make...and yet it seems that I am either eating my words or laughing because it actually works when you do it and it may have taken a "tiff" to get that far :)
  • You are an amazing partner
  • You push me and have so much confidence in me
  • You enjoy my independence and encourage me to keep it, even when I don't feel like it!
  • You allow me to see a person that no one else gets to see
  • You love me for me
Thank you Joshua, for making the past 2 years amazing!

I love you!

1 comment:

  1. You guys are so great together! I wish you guys the best!!!Love ya Cari

    ReplyDelete

Daisypath Anniversary tickers